COVID-19 is an emerging, rapidly evolving situation.
Get the latest public health information from CDC: https://www.coronavirus.gov
Get the latest research information from NIH: https://www.nih.gov/coronavirus
COVID-19 WAS HAD US CONFINED INDOORS WITH NO SUN NO FUN NO VITAMIN D!
A human body produces vitamin D as a response to sun exposure. A person can also boost their vitamin D intake through certain foods or supplements.
Vitamin D is essential for several reasons, including maintaining healthy bones and teeth. It may also protect against a range of diseases and conditions, such as type 1 diabetes.
Despite its name, vitamin D is not a vitamin, but a prohormone, or precursor of a hormone.
Vitamins are nutrients that the body cannot create, and so a person must consume them in the diet. However, the body can produce vitamin D.
In this article, we look at the benefits of vitamin D, what happens to the body when people do not get enough, and how to boost vitamin D intake.
Mega Men Energy & Metabolism
Women’s Ultra Mega Energy & Metabolism Vitapak Program
GNC Women’s Ultra Mega Energy & Metabolism Vitapak, 30 Packs, Supports Energy Production and Metabolism: Health & Personal Care. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. In stock on May 30, 2020. Order it now.
- WOMEN’S HEALTH: Customized to help women achieve their daily nutritional goals with a multivitamin, energy and metabolism generator, fatty acid metabolizer, and essential fatty acid support in each easy-to-take pack
- MEGA MULTI: Contains a clinically studied women’s multivitamin formula shown to work better than your basic multi
- ANTIOXIDANTS + ENERGY: Packed with antioxidants to help protect against harmful free radicals produced by intense exercise while caffeine and B vitamins provide energy support
- METABOLISM: Features a clinically studied calorie-burning blend
- BONE + BEAUTY: Biotin supports healthy hair, skin and nails while additional ingredients provide added support for skin and bone health.